Stayed at the Executive floor at the Park Hyatt and aside from the extra breakfast option, there was nothing special about it.
The room was quite large but basic. The restaurants and lobby were also just about average. Also don't expect any African restaurants here - there aren't any.
The only thing good about this place was that it was next to a shopping mall and there were plenty of eating options nearby. The grillhouse is definitely worth a visit. Avoid the restaurants in the hotel itself if you can.
Overall there's nothing that I'll miss about this hotel on my next trip to Johannesburg.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is situated in the cosmopolitan suburb of Rosebank, a modern district in the North of Johannesburg. Our hotel provides easy access to Sandton, Constitution Hill and African craft markets. With 244 luxury rooms & suites featuring African-inspired decor and fully integrated meeting & conference venues, Hyatt Regency Johannesburg is the business traveller's hotel of choice. Guests are invited to experience the rich wellness of our Amani Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hyatt Hotels Corporation, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your Hyatt Regency Johannesburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Johannesburg Hotel Johannesburg
- Hyatt Johannesburg
- Johannesburg Hyatt Regency