Location is quite convenient for Gautrain or for drivers. Rooms very pleasant indeed: well-furnished, clean, and comfortable. Prices are very reasonable indeed (I paid about R520 or R550, I think). Internet access (paid for) did exactly what it said it would. Staff were really lovely - a definite strong point! Highly recommended. Didn't have breakfast, as it appeared overpriced ... but there are plenty of other options around.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located in the business district, 30 minutes from OR Tambo international airport, 20 minutes from Sandton Convention Centre, within walking distance of the Gallagher Estate, the biggest conference centre in the southern hemisphere. 92 comfortable airconditioned rooms, secure outdoor parking. Pay shuttle service on request. 24 hour security. The restaurant is open from Monday to Friday (6.30 a.m.-10.30 a.m.) and on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays (7.00 a.m.-11.00 a.m.). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Mercure Johannesburg Midrand reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Johannesburg Midrand Hotel Johannesburg
- Accor Johannesburg Midrand