I stayed at Garden court with my wife and 2 little kids during a family vacation to South Africa.We stayed a night but it was worth it-maybe because it was a weekend. (i understand the hotel is busier on week days).Close to Eastgate mall,arguably the biggest in South Africa.The hotel is in a great location.The rooms are tidy and all facilities are available and functional,bathroom is ok,courteous staff.The hotel is just fine.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Johannesburg hotel offers proximity to the CBD, while ensuring that guests can enjoy a slower pace during their downtime. Within minutes of the O.R. Tambo International Airport, the Garden Court Eastgate also offers easy access to a range of leisure activities in the vicinity. It is on the doorstep of the Eastgate Mall, one of the country’s largest shopping centres. Set amidst attractive gardens, the hotel also offers excellent facilities including wireless Internet access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Garden Court Eastgate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garden Court Eastgate Hotel Johannesburg
- Garden Court Eastgate Johannesburg