“Lovely experience”

The Pyramid Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of the 2014 World Luxury Day Spa Award, and 2011 Les Nouvelles Esthetiques Spa of The Year in South Africa. The Pyramid Day Spa has winding corridors and breathtaking passages, which allows the guest to feel like they are on a journey of discovery, around each corner is like discovering a new treasure, and uncovering havens of opulence. The Pyramid Day Spa offers 10 treatment rooms including two private luxurious executive couples suite with own private steam shower and jet bath, three rooms with private en-suite outdoor shower facility, Garden of Jeb relaxation area, Outdoor Pool area with waterfall and the Hapi dining area.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lovely experience”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I have been there a couple of times and all of them have been relaxing and pleasant. One of the better spas I have been to. Therapists are professional and friendly, rooms are beautiful and product selection is wide and enticing.

Visited March 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The Pyramin Day Spa The Spa to visitin Jozi”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

Pyramid day spa is one of the best spa's in the world, on arrival you have a hostess to your service, the facilities are to die for, you have a complimentary lunch included with certain treatment's, facilities are for free when you have a treatment with them. I don't know of any spa that gives you Lunch and Facilities for free . This is one of a kind

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Nono M
“the best of joburg”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

I had a wonderful time @ the pyramid spa the staff is friendly & professional, the food is great, I will definitely come back.

Visited July 2013
“Excellent experience”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I took my wife to Pyramid Day Spa for her birthday. When we arrived we were met with friendly and professional staff. The Pyramid Day Spa treatment was phenomenal and I recommend as a must visit!

Visited September 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"My Mom is my world, This Spa has shown her that"”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This was a good way to spend Women's day with my mom just to show her how much I appreciate her in my life...She was very excited!!!! The staff were very friendly, the food was delious and OMG the architecture!!!! we couldnt stop taking pictures, wow wow wow.....Best Spa treatment!!!!!! We can't wait to go back :-D

Visited August 2013