“Fabulous Fare”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2014

I was invited to "The Grazing Room" (the private dining area of DW 11-13) and I was so impressed with the place, I'm desperate for an excuse to go back. We had a tapas-style menu which included some really fantastic flavours like springrolls of parma ham, smoked mozzarella and rocket with a white wine dipping sauce. Two of my favourites included a Yorkshire pudding filled with oxtail, caramalized onions and horseradish cream, and butternut and goats cheese risotto balls with truffle may. The desserts were AWESOME with popcorn flavoured creme brulee and chocolate tart served with honeycomb and hazelnut praline. The service was phenomenal, the ambiance was great and I am planning my next visit.

Reviewed July 5, 2014

Don't be put of by the fact that the restaurant is located at the back of a very old but very well known centre in Dunkeld. The location is in sharp contrast to what happens on the inside. The interior is beautiful and is suitable for either an intimate dinner or taking the family out for a great upmarket dining experience. The food is amazing! An absolute culinary delight. The chef displays his skill and passion with every dish. Any plate contains a number of different techniques and flavor combinations. There is either a'la carte or a tasting menu options. TIP 1: don't be in a hurry as the courses take some time to prepare but trust me it is well worth the wait. TIP 2: remember this is fine dining so don't faint when you see the portion sizes, you'll be fine the food is rich and won't leave you driving to the nearest take-away spot.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

DW 11-13 was amazing. The presentation of each dish was elegant, artistic, creative, and functional. The combination and depth of flavors was truly inspired. I highly recommend this restaurant for a satisfying and unique meal.

Reviewed June 24, 2014

I went to DW 11-13 almost a year ago and I forgot to review them. I am planning to go very soon and I thought this will be the best time to review them.

I remember their food like it was yesterday. It's a fantastic restaurant. The food was out of this world. The service was great and the ambience was great. I went with my wife for a nice quite dinner. I think because it is such a boutique restaurant , everything about it is perfect. They go out of their way to make your evening special.

I am looking forward to my next visit.

Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is an absolutely amazing eating experience but be warned the prices are not for the faint hearted. There were 7 of us at a farewell lunch and everyone of us loved it. I had the foie grais - my friend & I both thought it sublime, the duck was delicious .& generously portioned, The desserts were light & lovely. Presentation an art in itself. Waiters were attentive & knowledgeable on the menu - happy to give us suggestions. You should definitely consider for a special occasion - this is a whole visual & flavour experience rather than just a meal.