“My favorite restaurant in Joburg”
Review of DW 11-13

DW 11-13
Ranked #16 of 1,291 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Whenever i pass through Joburg with my Wife i make a reservation for DW 11-13.
The food is great, even my favorite dish the fois gras poele they make deliciously…
The first time I went the server when he realized I was a foreigner tried to force me to increase the tip by saying normally people… the lady who runs the dining room is also a bit stuck up but these are minor inconveniences when enjoying the great food and service at the restaurant.

Reviewed November 1, 2012

Although this restaurant (like most in Johannesburg) overlooks a car park, you soon forget that thanks to efficient service and an interesting menu and good win list.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

Good food - Good service - Good atmosphere - I have visited for lunch and dinner and both occations were great -

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We've been wanting to go to DW eleven 13 since it's been Top 10, and as we've moved up from CT to Gauteng, we were excited for our evening's dinner at the restaurant, it being my partner's birthday and all.

Firstly, not very fond of where the restaurant is located, but then again, that's not something that can be held against them. The restaurant on the inside is very cozy and modern, and we liked the interiors.

We opted to go for the tasting menu as we wanted to try all the dishes. The Amuse Bouche, Starters and Mains were brilliant and the attention to detail in every dish was exquisite. The flavour combinations were also brilliant. It is what we expected from the restaurant being Top 10 and the chef and team didn't dissappoint. BUT, the cheese course and dessert course left us a bit deflated. What was brilliant with the first dishes, fell flat with the dessert dishes. And that should not happen, thus we were left a bit deflated towards the end of the evening.

The service of all the waiters and staff were also very good.

We will probably go again, but not too soon....

Reviewed October 13, 2012

This place is in a shopping center,but once inside you"ll never know. Upscale
service. The chef carefully chooses ingredients. Great food! Be sure to make
a reservation as it's very busy. Prices simular to what you'd pay in USA for lesser
quality.