“What surprise!”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Johannesburg, South Africa
“What surprise!”
Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

At someone's recommendation, we decided to try a restaurant we had never heard of. And boy were we pleasantly surprised, a definite meat lovers paradise, fillet and fillet and more fillet, hence the name, for starter I had the beef fillet trinchado, so tasty and the meat so tender. Main course was a medium rare Fillet Zorba Mignon, with feta, olives, mushrooms and a squeeze of lemon juice, the taste was explosive and the meat perfectly prepared, this is our new favorite place to go.

Cape Town, South Africa
“Excellent Venue, Great Value”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

Party of 4 Friday night: packed house yet service was great. Two of us had their Zorba steak which was to die for excellent fillet steak 300g with a flavorful sauce. the other two had 200g chargrilled fillet steak with roast veg. Total bill: R620 inclusive bottle of red wine and drinks was really not bad for a higher quality steak house. Would definitely return and no hesitation to reccommend as excellent

Johannesburg
“Highly recommended”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We were recommended this restaurant by a friend and we weren't disappointed. The food was very very good - beef trinchardo to share as a starter, followed by mains of fillet on the bone for my husband and fillet with brie and cranberry for me, plus lovely veggies. The service was impeccable and friendly. With a bottle of wine and a couple of cold drinks, it cost around R600 including the tip for the 2 of us. We're taking some good friends there this weekend - what better recommendation...

• Visited August 2012
Buckinghamshire
“Fab - My favourite restaurant.”
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I have been to Fillet 6 times now and can honestly say, I have never once been disapointed. The steaks are the best I have had anywhere in the world and always cooked to perfection.

There are lost of resataurants to chose from in this area and I would pick Fillet everytime. The owner is very friendly and wanders round the restaurant - greeting people and generally making sure everything is just so.

Try it - you wont be disapointed.

• Visited July 2012
Johannesburg
“Best fillet steak, I have ever had!!!”
Reviewed April 13, 2012

The fillet steak was absolutely devine, the best I have ever had. Service was good and the prices reasonable!!

• Visited April 2012