“musical tables”

Tashas
Ranked #8 of 1,219 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Beautiful food. Stunning environments. Engagingly delivered.
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“musical tables”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We reserved a table outside then changed it twice and back again, this was because we were so coldThe staff couldn't have been more helpful and set up a heater we shared with another table.
Our food was simple tasty and very enjoyable.A popular place for couples and families.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Rugby, United Kingdom
“Noisy but Good Food and Service”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

I met here for a business lunch but it was too noisy for that sort of discussion. The food was good and the service was above average for the area.

Visited August 2014
“great experience”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

we had a pleasant dinner experience in a nice place with nice staff , we really enjoyed the food and the atmosphere.
I recommened the place for every one.

Washington, D.C.
“Yummy!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

My sister and I stumbled upon this place while power shopping in Johannnesburg mall. We both had Texas salad, which was delicious (and not sure why it got its name). Their homemade iced tea was delicious--served in carafe and not too sweet. I usually don't like mint in my tea but this was an exception. Ended delicious meal with coconut cake that made my sister's eyes close in delight. I had brownie which also was good. Our waiter was Emmanuel, very attentive and great sense of humor. Enjoyed this place so much we went back the next day! Hope this chain comes to the US!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointing”
Reviewed August 8, 2014 via mobile

I hav been to most of the tashas if not all.....Atholl square, Melrose arch, Morningside, Bedford gardens, Nicol way and Rosebank. My worst experience was Bedford not because of the standard food or waiters but the owner Natasha was there.She went to all the tables in our section to talk to fellow patrons but chose to ignore our table.To top it all she then finally took up a seat with an employee right next to us.Did I mention my friend and I were the only black people in the restaurant except from the waiters and waitresses.
One would swear never to go back but I did, this time to meet a friend in Rosebank.We waited 45mins to get a table outside and upon looking at the menu and very limited wine list we eventually opted to go to the neighbouring restaurant. Def not my choice of an outing.....
Needless to say........Meeting a friend tomorrow for bfast..yes.....u guessed it....she wants us to meet at tashas nicolway. ..JUS MY LUCK

1 Thank Neo M