“Lunch”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

We had lunch at the restaurant, the service was good .we had ribeye steak which was not tender but the fillet steak was superb

Reviewed February 18, 2014

I remember this restaurant with some nice experience but I will not rate it with that experience. As a ex resident joburger who dies for a good steak I must say that the fillet does not live up to the likes of the local grill, the grillhouse or the butcher shop and grill. But comparing to other nice restaurants Turn'n Tender has always a place on the championship. Juicy, tasty and exactly as you wished. No more, no less...
The atmosphere at turn and tender is great but if you are not with a big group which is not drinking, it's bit difficult to have a conversation with your friend.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We went to this always busy and vibey restaurant on a Friday evening with some colleagues from the industry. The experience was GREAT, from meeting the Owner all the way to our top class entertainer Irvine! Who proved what can be done with a bit of passion, energy and can do attitude!

Will definitely return numerous times and will suggest the STEAKS to any fellow meat lover.

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

As a born-joburger who loves a good steak I must say the atmosphere at turn and tender is great but the food does not live up to the likes of the local grill, the grillhouse or the butcher shop and grill

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

I went for an early dinner with my wife and two young kids.

We were seated quickly as the restaurant was empty.

We were asked what we wanted to order and requested a couple of minutes to decide. Quite a while later we managed to flag down a different waiter to take our order.

The kids food was brought out quickly, which was great. But then we had to wait some time for the adults meals. I hate it when restaurants do that before checking if the kids and adults food should come out at different times. I prefer to eat at the same time as my kids rather than try to entertain kids with full tums and bored minds whilst I try rush through my meal.

The food was fairly good, but not great.

I haven't been back there since, but have eaten at another resistant I'm the same building at least six times since then. Although to be fair I will give them another try sometime.