“Still as good as they always were”
Review of Turn 'n Tender

Turn 'n Tender
Ranked #37 of 1,210 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Perth, Australia
“Still as good as they always were”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

On a recent visit to South Africa, I just had to go to Turn and Tender for a steak. I was not disappointed!!! Our group of 8 mostly had different dishes, but we all enjoyed them, especially those who had steak. I had the fillet with monkey gland sauce and it was delicious. Also, the service was excellent. The restaurant was jam packed (Saturday night) and we did wait rather long for the food, but it was well worth it. We enjoyed it so much that we returned the next night and were slightly disappointed. This may be because the owner (one of the Aaron family) was not on duty that evening. However, it was still a great meal. I highly reccommend it

• Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Sandton, South Africa
“Boss' fav lunch spot”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

They have awesome meat and well priced! My previous company's directors go there at least twice a month.

Visited November 2012
“Great steakhouse”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

I have been many times to this restaurant. The menu has all the standard steakhouse fare. The steak is excellent as is the spareribs. The service is very good. Atmosphere is vibrant and usually full to capacity so make sure you book early.

Visited December 2012
“Fabulous”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

I was thrilled when this Turn n' Tender opened its doors closer my home. Lovely steaks and wonderful chips. Even when I eat healthier can't resist nicking a chip or two from the kids plates.

Visited November 2012
“Good experience”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Despite the service being a little slow, my expectations were met in respect of the food I had ordered. Presentation is good, and the food delicious.

Visited December 2012