“Turn 'n Tender Bryanston”
Review of Turn 'n Tender

Turn 'n Tender
Ranked #49 of 1,231 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Our family of six had dinner at the new Bryanston branch of Turn 'n Tender on Saturday 1st December and we will definitely go back there again soon! Four of us had starters, all of which were absolutely delicious and tasted like more! We had a variety of different steaks, sauces etc but they were all outstanding. The fresh veges served with the main meals were also really yummy. The service was excellent and the staff friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. All in all, a really super evening and a great venue.

2  Thank Cascha
There are newer reviews for Turn 'n Tender

Reviewed November 27, 2012

I only knew (and love) the smaller branch that is located in Parktown North, to my surprise the bigger one in Illovo does not fall short of the original.

I decided that the Point of Rump that was on the menu was a bit small for me (400g) so I requested a larger 600g portion. The waiter was happy to check and it was made available for me.
It arrived with a thin and perfect dry pepper crust and was eaten faster than imaginable.

The waiter came by every 10-15 mins just to make sure everything was alright, and I really appreciate good service and would definitely come back again if not only for the service.

We even got complimentary Jagger shots as a digestif, I would suggest giving Averna shots instead but that's just pesky of me :)

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Highly underrated family steakhouse...doesn't enjoy the same profile as Butcher's Grill or The Local Grill but easily beats both in terms of food quality and variety

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Whenever I go for a special occasion we tend to select such a restaurant. I am vegetarian and the platter here is one of the best in JHB. Portions are always great. For a starch I usually select mash and T&T really make a lovely buttery one.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hi

I love the vibe, the service and the quality of the meat! Turn ‘n Tender has been going on for 35 years and has produced constant value for money. You have to book in advance.