“Great food and service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Koi

Koi
Ranked #61 of 1,173 Restaurants in Johannesburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Welcome to Koi Restaurants, the leader in contempory Asian Cuisine. At Koi we strive to bring you the latest in Asian trends mixed with our own touch of Western style in a warm, welcoming atmosphere.
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great food and service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2014 via mobile

We all enjoyed the various meals ordered, from dim sum to crispy fried duck. There was a good wine and cocktails list and the server was very knowledgeable. I will go back.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Koi for oriental”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Awesome food. The tom yum goong soup is good and so are the roast duck spring rolls. Nice ambience and good service.

Johannesburg, South Africa
“Great Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014

Excellent food and great atmosphere and have been here numerous times. There is a great vibe and is always full.

• Visited March 2014
Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
“Consistently Excellent.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2014

Great food , personal service and friendly staff. Been there many times and never been dissappointed.

• Visited February 2014
Somerset West, South Africa
“Koi offers a really lovely meal in a vibey atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've eaten at Koi in Pretoria a number of times, so when I saw there was a Koi near where I was staying in Johannesburg, I made my way there very quickly for dinner and I was not disappointed! My son and I had the most beautiful piece of seared tuna marinated in ponzu - we savoured each and every mouthful. We were sorely tried with the dessert menu options - how do you choose between lemon grass creme brulee, sake and green tea Tiramusu, chocolate and banana spring rolls and many more. We chose the brulee and the Tiramisu and all I can say is yum!
I am definitely going to eat at Koi again!

• Visited April 2014