“Good quality Thai for a good price”
Review of Kai Thai- Sunninghill - CLOSED

Kai Thai- Sunninghill
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Having recently returned from a long trip in Thailand we find that Kai Thai is able to provide very close to the perfect Thai meal. We have dined here and it has become our favorite take away. They do not deliver as they believe delivery services can get orders wrong. I agree. Dine in or collect this is a great Thai restaurant.

1  Thank THW03

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Like always the service and quality is superior. The Green papaya salad is a winner on the menu as is the angry duck. There is a wide selection of wines that compliments the food. Waitresses are great and service quick.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Owner does not take accountability for bad service and screamed at me...will never go there again and I live quite close

3  Thank Verushka B
Reviewed April 30, 2013

I really enjoyed this restaurant at first, but the quality of food is pathetic. I ordered the Satay chicken skewers and it was DRY HARD is chewy, the sauce was cold and loaded with soy.
My main of chicken green curry was served with basmati rice and was watered down and tasteless.
The view of the parking lot isn't the best either. Sorry guys, I really did like the place but it has deteriorated.

2  Thank ShavanthaR
Reviewed April 10, 2013

We live in Sunninghhill and this is our go to default restaurant. If we have no electricity or water or just can't decide on a restaurant we always end up here.food and hospitality is excellent. For the vegetarians phad thai pak is awesome. We have also used this restaurant to entertain a number of friends. A must try for your next dining experience.