Hands On Retreat Craighall
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Marion on Nicol(Greater Johannesburg)
  • Fitness center
Ten Bompas(Dunkeld West)
Don Sandton I(Sandton)
  • Restaurant
Sandton Sun(Sandton)
View Hotel
All reviewsfull body massagepicnic baskethand massagehot stone massagehigh teamillion milesrelaxing environmentrelaxing weekendunderfloor heatingenjoyed our stayspecial thanksbusy citybeautiful gardenguest househome away from hometherapistspa
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 25, 2012

We took the half day treat as the finishing touch for our two weeks holiday and it was just as relaxing as we expected. Just need to make sure that other guests respect the quietness and peace.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
HandsOn_10, Manager at Hands On Retreat Craighall, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

Thank you for your review, I will definitely pass on all your suggestions to our spa manager.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

Wow, this truly lives up to the name, I had booked my wife and myself in over the last weekend, and well it was simply awe inspiring and relaxing!
Karin the manager was always at a persons beak and call, and always looking to make the stay as comfortable as possible.
Hands on Retreat Spa is a dream in the middle of the city! I will recommend them any day.

Reviewed June 17, 2012 via mobile

Truly amazing guesthouse! Everything was perfect from the personalized service, to friendly staff, to deep and amazing spa treatments! Thanks Karin and her team for the perfect retreat!

• Stayed: June 2012

We so appreciate the complete vote of appreciation you experienced at our establishment, and will continue to give our very best. Thank you for your positive feed back.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

My sister-in-law went here just after Christmas, stunning location, very relaxing, hope for another visit on my next trip to SA (hint hint)
A great place to go to chill and relax. Excellent head, foot and hand massage. Neck massage was a little severe though

Reviewed June 16, 2012

have been a few times now and loved every visit. I am a big massage fan and have had massages all over the world and I highly rate this place.
the ambience is stunning, nothing to beat sitting on a deck overlooking the river with your neck/head/back/feet/hands being massaged.
it really is an oasis for the soul.