All reviewskosher foodgreat apartmentsself cateringfull kitchenpick paywashing machinerestaurant downstairsshopping mallsecure parkingfree wifihotel is locatedtambo airportlounge areanorthern suburbsthe ground floorgreat place to staycomfortable stay
Reviewed December 6, 2017 via mobile

The staff are very friendly and extremely helpful. The suit is clean and tasteful decorated. Well worth the money. We liked to fact that we could make meals in the suit or enjoy the wonderful meals served in the bestro.

Stayed: December 2017, traveled as a couple
656Nico, General Manager at Genesis All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 8, 2017

Dear TripAdvisor Reviewer

Thank you for taking the time and trouble to complete a TripAdvisor Review following your recent stay with us at Genesis All-Suite Hotel.

Thank you very much for your kind review of Genesis All-Suite Hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive such great feedback from our Guests.

We look forward to welcoming you and your family back to Genesis All-Suite Hotel in the near future.

Reviewed November 29, 2017

We stayed for 2 nights at Hotel Genesis. The room was clean with a kitchenette and fridge/microwave/cook top. Brakfast was included and was good. The rates were excellent. Has free car parking as well

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear TripAdvisor Reviewer

Thank you very much for your positive and constructive feedback. We look forward welcoming you back to Genesis All- Suite Hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Had a wonderful stay at Genesis All-Suite Hotel. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was beautiful. Really GREAT value for money. We defenitly recommend the Genesis All-Suite Hotel. The food and service was tip top.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business

Reviewed November 9, 2017

I loved my stay, but the staff need improving. The missing by room and my car service from the airport. I had to take a cab, when I order a car to pick up me and my friends .I would give them 8 out 10 because of that issue. It took staff 2-3 days to get back to you when you send them a email so that causes delay in your booking and issues.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
656Nico, General Manager at Genesis All-Suite Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2017

Dear Trip Advisor Reviewer

I was most concerned to receive your comments from Trip Advisor advising me of the disappointment that you experienced during your recent stay, here at Genesis All- Suite Hotel.

I have personally addressed your comments with the Assistant General Manager, in order that the issues you have raised can be addressed immediately.

In the meantime I would like to thank you for taking the time and trouble to bring these matters to my attention, as it is only by receiving such information from valued Guests, such as yourself, that we are better able to address and rectify any problems that we may have.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back to Genesis All- Suite Hotel in the not too distant future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed November 6, 2017

Expecting elegance and comfort upon entering the apartment? It is there.
If you are lucky enough (I was), you will get a room with a wonderful view over Johannesburg.
A fully furnished kitchen allows you to prepare meals yourself and with the Woolworths and Pick n Pay on the bottom two floors of the complex, the ingredients is also nearby.
To wash of the day, visit the pool and bar.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business