We just got back from Mpumalanga. We have stayed at Drifters Hazyview and we both loved it.
1.We had a bedroom with a livingroom and small kitchen area- coffee, tea, milk, juice were provided (plus ice in the freezer)
2.Very clean and nice place
3. Great service- the girl who runs a place was very friendly and welcoming.
4. To our surprise the duvet, towels etc were replaced after our first night in. Great !
5.As we were leaving for Kruger early in the morning we offered a"take away" breakfast.
6. The next day breakfast was very good - fresh coffee, eggs, pancakes etc
7. nice place to relax, you can have an evening walk if you want.....there is a pool and a bar so you don't have to go out, if you do want to go out there are plenty of restaurants in the area
8. the area is safe and they have a good security
9. Very close to Kruger Park (Phabeni Gate)