Premiere Classe Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Genesis All-Suite Hotel(Johannesburg)
Thaba Eco Hotel(Johannesburg)
$168
$108
Travelocity
The Reef Hotel(Johannesburg)(Great Value!)
$70
$67
  • Restaurant
All reviewsone bedroom apartmentmelrose archself cateringbasic shoppingservice at receptionserviced dailysandton city mallhome away from homeexcellent accommodationliving areathe hotel is cleanplace to stayhot waterfree wificonvenient locationenjoyed our stayfirst floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 8, 2014

easy in, easy out, clean and quiet. Private (I loathe the nosiness of smaller BnB type places and the completely impersonal service of larger hotels.) basic amenities, suite bigger than I need but it means i'm less likely to hear activity in other rooms

Room Tip: 2nd floor, west facing.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for your review and the room tip. It certainly helps other prospective travellers make an
informed decision.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

The quality I always look out for in a hotel management are attention to details and promptness while not being intrusive. I got this and more at Premiere Classe Hotel and Suite.
The decor, linens, kitchenette were all superb. The staff were attentive and prompt in service delivery. Its a walking distance to two ATMs, my national restaurant, pizza, wine and other grocery shops. its about 10min to Woodmead Estate, about 15min to Sandton City mall and Nelson Mandela Park. For me the drawbacks were the absence of an internet workstation for browsing and printing, also a mini gym would just have been an icing to the cake.
* I was there for a 26 nights on business but with my wife and children.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Thank you Michael for your review. This review is fantastic as your stay with us was longer than the average stay. I am thrilled that our staff were able to assist you with all your needs and questions.

Unfortunately the property does not lend itself to adding a mini gym, however we are within walking distance of Planet Fitness, and there is a new park,also within walking distance that has a FREE outdoor gym,plus it has playground equipment for the children.

i will investigate an internet workstation. But as most of our guests bring their own electronic
devices we have not had a need for one.
We are however very happy to print anything you require from our front desk.

Reviewed May 27, 2014

Its was a trip I enjoyed so much its couldnt have been better without premiere classe hotel. I had a kitchen where I could cook my own meals with all the kitchen equipments I need . I want anything I just call the reception from taxi to shopping to tourism I got it all. Truthfully if u visiting sa anytime premiere classe is the best place. did I mention the price its too affordable for the quality. Its trully a first class hotel.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2014

Management and staff at Premiere Classe thank you for your wonderful review of our establishment.
We strive to make each guests' experience as memorable as possible.
Our staff are only too happy to help guests with any queries.

We look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Premiere Classe.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

Excellent accommodation with proper 2 rooms. Ideal location in J'burg and easy to access all the places. Please work on more TV channels and they should be clear. Maximum of TV channels were not clear.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Premeire_Classe, General Manager at Premiere Classe Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We will certainly have a look at adding more channels. At the moment we have 10 DSTV channels plus the 3 SABC and ETV channels. We are able to change the bouquet to suit our guest's needs.
I have to agree with you that we are very centrally located to the SANDTON AND ROSEBANK precincts.With Melrose Arch just a mere 5 minute walk away.

Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay with family. Enjoyed our stay, we felt at home cooking our own food and its near the rosebank and melrose arch malls. So shopping was made easy eating out or watching movies at the cinemas and you are back at the hotel within 5 minutes avoiding the famous joburg traffic. The staff are so friendly and out of your way. Its the perfect place to stay and relax

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family

Thank you Elizabeth for this great review. We at Premiere Classe are happy when we can make our guest's stay as easy and comfortable as possible. Being a self catering establishment is a great option for travellers who want to have the freedom of being able to cook at their leisure.