“Do not bother going!”

Cuisines: Sushi, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

To all Trip advisors and seafood lovers this CTFM is the absolute WORST EVER branch that myself and my family had the unfortunate pleasure of eating from.

The food came to our table looking as if it's was scrapped off from the floor. My partner ordered Squid Heads, which arrived on our table resembling something that looked like old, shriveled, deep fried callus skin.
As for my Grilled "Chicken" Salad, somehow felt to me as if I had unknowingly donated my (tough, chop stick thin) chicken pieces to the CTFM kitchen staff.

Overall, TERRIBLE Restaurant and absolutely disappointing!!

3  Thank Viv S

Reviewed February 17, 2017 via mobile

I had the prawn curry, hot, and it was excellent. Portion was big and very delicious.

My wife had the kingklip with vegetables and it was also excellent.

The kids fish and chips was a let down. For a kids meal it had too many fish bones.

Service was efficient.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

What happened?? For a Friday night the sushi conveyor's display was very poor; only one chef preparing all orders; the availability on white wines was also very poor we asked for 3 different wines and neither available, the KWV offer also unavailable when it's been offer on the website; and to match the worst: tuna, eel or any other fish not available so it was salmon or salmon... not appealing to go back...

Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

Bad smell
No Tuna, it's frozen
No cold water
No big water
No nothing
Forget this restaurant.

Reviewed January 1, 2017 via mobile

We went here on New Year's Day and it wasn't that busy.

They have excellent seafood. I had the Teriyaki Salmon, my wife had the seafood curry (hot), my son the kids children burger, my daughter the kids sushi and my pastor the mild seafood curry. In hindsight my wife said having the hot was actually too hot, but I still enjoyed sharing with her.

For dessert we had the strawberry cheesecake as well as the rose water cheesecake. Both were very enjoyable.

The kids had a wonderful time and the service was good despite the sous chef being off because he was ill. The prices have increased significantly since we were last there, however I think that it is worth it.