“Fresh, delicious Italian fare!”
Review of Da Graziella

Da Graziella
Ranked #2 of 75 Restaurants in Edenvale
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 4, 2013

What a pleasure to eat in a family type of Italian restaurant where all the food tastes so fresh one
can taste the difference!

We ordered a salad for two that where it tasted like the ingredients had been picked an hour or
two before. Accompanying that was bread with very delicious paste as a topping.

Our mains were tasty and filling....large portions.

Service prompt and efficient!

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Never had a bad meal here. Awesome home cooked meals everytime .. Great owner's. Always on the floor checking on clients

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Her hands on attitude and always smiling, makes one feel at home, this is Italian Home cooking at it's best.

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I saw the reviews on Tripadvisor and decided to try it, not really a place I would go back to , can't believe all these good reviews. The Veal was bland, and the veg was something I would not eat at home. Spinach sour, carrots and peas bland and roast potatoes we burnt.

The starters mussels were good. The salmon pasta was a bit bland, not on the standard of a Tasha's or Princi.

There seemed to be a great selection of desserts but we never had dessert.

I would say this is a nice neighborhood place but not a top place, it's not worth traveling to eat here

1  Thank Grennie47
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We had an excellent lunch - can't believe I haven't been here sooner!
I had the ravioli, which is the best I've ever had. They have lots of homemade pasta on the menu. Service was excellent- the waiter was very knowledgeable.
Will definitely be back to try the homemade desserts!