“This is a must!”

Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2013

It was recommended as a favourite spot which was evidenced when we visited on a Saturday morning - there was a birthday party and baby shower happening simultaneously. The staff are very attentive. The setting is just beautiful - we loved sitting outside - you could easily forget you are right in the middle of suburbia. The food was beautifully presented and offered good value for money. I would highly recommend this spot to everyone! Parking is available at the back so don't be put off when you see nothing available right out front!

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I ordered the classic breakfast. The last time such terrible fried eggs was when I did my national service - the beef sausage was so hard that I could not hold it with my fork and the mushrooms were stale and cold. Clearly the meal was not prepare when ordered and we we given what left in the kitchen.

If this is the quality of food the chef allow service up and leave the kitchen - then beware

Reviewed August 8, 2013

Recently went there for lunch after my wife and daughter raved about the place. Liked the not too extensive menu which had a wide enough variety to satisfy most. The food was fresh and tasty. Clearly made to order which meant waiting a bit longer than expected, but not too long. We sat outside in the garden on a bright sunny winter's day which added to the overall experience. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

Great menu, friendly atmosphere, great espresso and cappuccino, at affordable prices for the area. Nice outside area for sunny days.