Hi, my husband and I stayed here for one night before our return flight home. On arrive at midnight staff were great and we got into our room and all was good. Unfortunately however that is where it ended. We were interrupted more than 4 times in our overnight stay by staff asking us when we were leaving. We had the room booked from our midnight check in until 6pm the next day and confirmed this on check in. During the knocks on the door we continued to explain that we have booked and paid for the room until 6pm. We even had advised the front desk of the interruptions but it still continued. On one occasion one of the staff entered our room without knocking - totally inappropriate. When we advised managment all they could say was 'sorry'. Maybe reimbursement might have made up for the constant interruption to our sleep. We booked the room for the extended time as we had a long overnight flight to face and knowing we don't sleep on planes well wanted to rest. So much for that. On a positive the breakfast which we managed to go to becasue of one of the many interruptions was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in close proximity to the R24 airport freeway, the hotel is easily accessible to all the main feeder motorways with nearby restaurants and shops. A shuttle bus service is available for the short 10 minute trip to and from the airport at a nominal fee. A fitness room, pool and meeting room are also available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Johannesburg Airport - Barbara Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Airport Johannesburg Hotel Edenvale
- City Hotel Edenvale
- City Hotel Airport Johannesburg