I arrived at the airport and had meetings at the airport before driving to Pretoria so needed to clean up. I walked to City Lodge and after some initial confusion they were able to give me a room for half a day (at half the rate) which worked out really well.
The room was fine and I just had to request an iron and board, but they came quickly. I also had a quick lunch at the restaurant and that was good too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in close proximity to the R24 airport freeway, the hotel is easily accessible to all the main feeder motorways with nearby restaurants and shops. A shuttle bus service is available for the short 10 minute trip to and from the airport at a nominal fee. A fitness room, pool and meeting room are also available at the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your City Lodge Hotel Johannesburg Airport - Barbara Road reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- City Lodge Airport Johannesburg Hotel Edenvale
- City Hotel Edenvale
- City Hotel Airport Johannesburg