Dunvegan Execu Lodge
$113
$94
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Breena BnB Guest House(Edenvale)
President Lodge(Edenvale)
Golfer's Lodge(Edenvale)
  • Free Internet
All reviewsexceeded our expectationsjohannesburgaccommodationfacilitieshosts
Reviewed June 23, 2013

Very impressed with level of service and value as well as staff and quality of rooms etc.
Impressed with gym facility and sauna and parking security and location.
Friendly staff too
Will make use of Dunvegan again!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
M_Dunvegan, Owner at Dunvegan Execu Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for your review and choosing to stay at Dunvegan Execu Lodge :-)
We look forward to accommodating you in the future.

Kind regards,
Monika

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I very much enjoyed my stay at Dunvegan. The room was very spacious and had easily accessible plugs all over the room - which is very important to the female buisness traveler.
The bed linen were absolutely devine and made me feel like absolute royality. The staff are accomodating and friendly!
My only suggestion would be for a soap and shampoo holder in shower.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Marize L

Thank you for your review, it was a delight having you stay here. Thank you for pin pointing that the shower doesn't have a soap holder we will be putting one in shortly to make it easier for the future guests :-)

Warm regards,
Monika

Reviewed May 15, 2013

This lodge is the ideal place to stay in Johannesburg for business people or for families. The hosts are absolutely fantastic and will make you feel as though you are at home. The rooms are excellent in every way - spacious, well equipped, comfortable and impeccably clean.There is a small gym and the quiet atmosphere at the lodge will get you relaxed in no time. Breakfasts are specially prepared and delicious. The accessibility and security of the lodge will also give you great peace of mind as it is in a security area in close reach of all the major JHB highways and the airport. I highly recommend this lodge and always look forward to my next stay at Dunvegan Lodge

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I thought about being selfish and keeping quiet on this one, but I reminded myself that Trip Advisor reviews have helped me all around the world!!
I stay here most months for a night or two and thoroughly enjoy my stay. It feels like a home from home. The rooms are great - there aren't many that I haven't stayed in, and they are all unique but equally enjoyable. The upstairs rooms all lead out onto a good size balcony area, and some of the downstairs rooms have a private courtyard - just enquire when you book. There is also a fully self catering unit upstairs which is superb.
Nathan looks after your every need from the kitchen - great breakfasts and he cooks up a great dinner too. If you'd like something alcoholic to drink with your dinner just bring it along - but non alcoholic drinks are available from the restaurant.
I'm there in the first week of the month so just try leave me some space when I need it!!

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dave W
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Dunvegan is situated in a secure suburb of Jo'Burg and has additional security measures, as do mot properties in the area to give a sense of security. We arrived and were met by one of the nicest, charming and polite person I have ever met. As Monica (the owner) was unavailable we were welcomed by Nathan at Dunvegan Executive Lodge from the moment we met him we knew we had made a good decision to stay here. We stayed here with our adult children and found the rooms very comfortable and large enough for our needs. Nathan's breakfasts are fantastic and made to order. Nathan also helped us decide on some activities we could do while we were in Jo'Burg.
I have stayed in a few B&B but can honestly can say this is one of the best with the management being only too willing to assist with inquiries. We needed ground floor rooms as I have a mobility problem and these were catered perfectly for my needs. If I go back to Jo'Burg I will definitely stay here. M

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family