President Lodge
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Ecotel Lodge(Kempton Park)
View Hotel
Ecotel O R Tambo(Kempton Park)
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airportexcellent serviceher husbandour honeymoongo the extra milehome away from homeplace to stayrecommend this guest housebusiness tripnext morningwonderful hostsair conwonderful placecomfortable roomenjoyed my stayfriendly atmosphererecommend this place
Reviewed November 16, 2013

Thanks for a perfect day we've had in Joburg prior flying to our actual holiday destination in Mozambique. It was definitely worth the pit stop. From the pick up until the drop off next morning, everything was very well organized. President lodge is also definitely a place to stay with little kids. Well done ladies

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeckoandToad, Owner at President Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write the review while still on holiday! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we are really looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Our 2 night was very good. comfortable accommodations, excellent breakfasts combined with excellent hospitality. It was a treat to be looked after by Jeannette and her giving us a lift to the restaurant was a bonus.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

It was lovely to meet you and the rest of your group of friends, and we were very happy when you all arrived safely! We are really glad that you enjoyed your stay and hopefully you can arrange another exciting trip to Africa soon. Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review. We really appreciate it.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

Enjoyed my stay at the President Lodge. It is very central to all the highways and byways in around Johannesburg. I enjoyed the crispy fresh linen and it was no problem for them at all to do my washing as i was on my way to China and although I handed it in cery late they tried their best to accomodate me. The two ladies that run the place are two darlings and are always helpful , polite and nothing is too much trouble. The breakfast offered is good and they made my eggs just how I like them. My wife loved the place too and was very happy to stay another night after I left. The best is that I felt so at home and so relaxed. I could recommend this to any travel who wants a hassle free comfortable clean place to stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeckoandToad, Manager at President Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time in your busy schedule to write this review. We really appreciate it. It was a pleasure having you and your lovely wife here. We are glad to hear that everything was to your liking. (So happy that the eggs came out perfect this time!) We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

A colleague booked my stay as we were travelling together - on conference. The Lodge was quite central - as far as central in Jhb goes! My first impression was very favourable and two day / nights persuaded me. Neat, clean, functional and comfortable describe my stay. The rooms are spacious and comfortable and just love the courtesy bar, especially the fresh milk for more than one cup of tea. Gracious and helpful hosts rounded a pleasan stay. Thank you

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
GeckoandToad, Owner at President Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

We are very happy to hear that your first impressions lasted! Thank you for writing the review, and thank you for mentioning that the fresh milk in the fridge actually does make a difference. We are really happy that you enjoyed your short stay with us, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back on your next business trip.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

Returning from a hunting safari, my friend and I spent a very comfortable night at this B&B type lodge. The location was an easy 15 minute ride to the Jburg airport. The room was neat, clean and comfortable and the owner, Jannette was extremely personable and helpful. Since we had a late evening flight, unlike most lodges that have a rigid early checkout requirement, she allowed us to lounge around after an afternoon shopping trip until the early evening.
We will definitely stay there on our next trip to South Africa.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

I am so glad that you remembered to write the review ... and that we had the pleasure of meeting you. Thank you very much for taking the time to write it. We are really looking forward to welcoming you back on your next trip and remember you are welcome to bring the wives!