“Had a few very enjoyable lunches”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Jimmy's Killer Prawns Key Largo Centre Boksburg
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I love to get down and dirty eating my favourite food, the prawns are always cooked to perfection and I love them.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy's Killer Prawns Key Largo Centre Boksburg

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was absolutely delighted to get the sms telling me that Jimmy's Boksburg has moved from their upstairs location to a far more accessible location and could not wait to pay them a viset. As we got older and less mobile we could no longer access the restaurant and I was so looking forward to my visit and I was not disappointed. The service was great, the food was outstanding and the friendliness of the management and staff was as I remembered. Well done Jimmy's Boksburg for retaining all the good things over the years and moving out of that dreadful centre.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We used to eat their prawn special quite a lot as it was really absolutely devine - the spicing was really out of this world BUT since they have the buffet, the prawns does not taste the same. Does not really taste like anything....you have to actually ask them to take your portion to the kitchen to have that "extra" spicing done. PLEASE BRING BACK YOUR SPECIAL and just do the buffets on a Sunday!

Reviewed January 28, 2013

The atmosphere was great and the food was amazing Sunday buffet was the best prawns grilled to perfection

Reviewed January 13, 2013

Honestly very average, nothing to rave about. Service was boring,food was just uninteresting. Rather try a good independent and not a chain franchise