My stay at Storyville was certainly not a pleasant bed-time story. It was much more of a horror story. Apart from the non-functioning motor gate that had to be opened manually, the shower leaked through the wooden floor into the garage. The bathroom had an old, used cake of soap. None of the little shower gel, shampoo or conditioner bottles were to be found. Cheap coffee was located outside the room in a communal dining/tv room. There was old long-life box-milk stored in a smelly fridge. The TV remote was broken and the battery cover was gone - the batteries popped out all the time. Only one DSTV channel was available inside the room and all the SABC channels were of bad reception quality. No WiFi, as advertised, was available. I never saw the owner! The lady complained about the time I wanted breakfast as she had to wake up early the week prior to my stay as well!!!! The breakfast itself wasn't bad but you had too make yourself the terrible instant coffee as well. They've placed the plate with the food on a hot tray and thus the soft eggs turned into pieces of rubber!
This establishment certainly doesn't deserve the 4 star rating!!!!!