Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $270.22
from $533.51
from $706.73
1,292 results
All reviews amazing experience once in a lifetime bucket list highest bridge free fall highest bungee hanging upside down adrenaline rush music playing adrenaline junkies bridge walk these guys whole experience felt safe cape town fear of heights south africa
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Thank you so much Coffee and your team for the amazing experience! Everything was professional and with a great energy. Thank you for keeping our spirits up.

Date of experience: September 2019
Braden T, Manager at Face Adrenalin - Bloukrans Bungy, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, we will be sure to let Mfezeko( Coffee) and team know of your endorsement

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The people working there makes you feel right at home and they are great at calming nervous. Great music is played and the people working there put on a great show! I felt super safe the entire time.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I am still high on Adrenalin 2 weeks later.
The staff was magnificent and I recommend this jump to any and everyone it is mind altering to face your fear like that ... Something inside of me has changed since ...
Best experience of my life

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My jump was at 9 AM and I woke up at 5:30 AM because I was so nervous that day. I had been waiting almost a year to do this jump and my nerves were catching up with me. When I got to the site, I was able to view other people jumping first which eased my nerves (especially when I couldn't hear their screams) and the zipline to the start of the jump definitely eased my nerves. The music was so loud, everyone was dancing and clapping and cheering me on once I was at the top since I decided to be the first jumper of my group. It was hard to ACTUALLY be scared once I was up there because the vibe and energy and morale of everyone is just out-of-this-world. The free fall lasted all of about 5 seconds, so it really wasn't worth all the fear I was having just for a short 5 seconds. I have pictures, a video, and memories for life and now the ultimate bragging rights! I am so proud of myself and would definitely consider jumping a second time if I'm ever in that area again!

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had an amazing jump at the Bloukrans Bridge! Amazing view, amazing experience, best feeling ever!!! A big shoutout to the Face Adrenaline team, they really are the best. They made the whole experience an unforgettable one. Awesome music too while waiting for the jump, such a vibe!!!!

Date of experience: September 2019
Braden T, Manager at Face Adrenalin - Bloukrans Bungy, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you ever so much for your kind words , we really do appreciate your support and validation