“"Best Fry Bread Ever"”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Went here based on the reviews and wasn't disappointed. My husband had the Navajo Taco and I had the Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. Both were outstanding especially the Fry Bread. It was fluffy and not greasy like some you get. Best ever and we've tasted quite a few. This is a quaint place that lives up to it's rating.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

If you find yourself in Kayenta at any mealtime, don't miss the Amigo Cafe. The Navajo Taco that my wife had and the Navajo Burger that I had were over the top. Each was served on Frybread and more than eirher of us could finish. We had been traveling through the Southwest for about 1 1/2 weeks and may have found the best food here.
No compliant with the food or the service. Anything, for that matter. The red sauce was the best I had ever had. I asked the owner for the recipe and she, Julene, dictated it to me withoug hesitation. These people know the hospitality business. Good spot.

1  Thank Flatius
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Great food and good service. A quaint place, lots of locals eat here. Enchiladas, tacos, and salsa were all authentic, homemade. Not a fancy place, a little dive- ish, but very good.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

On our way to Chama NM we discovered this great little place. Food very tasty fresh
And flavorful. Chorizo egg dish was my favorite. Family had other egg dishes and all were
Delicious. Service was great too! Experience was really great and so unexpected in this out of the way place.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We visited Amigo on a weekday for dinner. Several local families were also there for dinner. The food was excellent and there was plenty of it. Atmosphere was OK - nothing fancy. Service was also excellent. If we visit Monument valley again, we will eat here once more.

1  Thank Brichay