“End of the story”

Montpellier, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“End of the story”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2012

Golden Sands cafe, ex Old Kayenta cafe, is gone! unfortunatly, Where have all the Navajo tacos gone, ...Oh, When will they ever smoke...

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank Michel A

Seattle
“Incredible Navajo Fry Bread”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2011

My wife and I loved this restaurant. Went one night for dinner. I had the Navajo Taco and she had the chili beans and fry bread. Both were delicious and cheap. We came back for breakfast and it was delicious too. Service was great, food was great and inexpensive, and the western decor is great. Looks a bit run down from the outside, but it was the best restaurant we went to in the whole area.

• Visited May 2011
Munich
“Authentic Navajo food in a very casual family friendly atmosphere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2011

My Aunt and Uncle recommended this place very highly so my husband and I checked it out. His Navajo taco was very good (better and cheaper than the same dish we had in Monument Valley). My soup/stew was very bland but at least the vegetables were fresh and in fair abundance. Food arrived quickly. All in all ok/good, and since there are not many choices in this neck of the woods, you might call it good/very good.

• Visited March 2011