“Great Little Place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Coffee Pot

Blue Coffee Pot
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Kayenta
Cuisines: American, Native American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rochester, Michigan
“Great Little Place for Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2012

My husband and I stopped here for breakfast on our way from The View in Monument Valley to Chinle, Arizona. It is just a nice, little local place with good food--better than eating at a chain or hotel restaurant--and very easy to find.

• Visited August 2012

Oak Ridge, New Jersey
“Something of an institution.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 19, 2012

I don't know why this place is listed only for dinner. It is, and has always been, BLD.
The Blue Coffee Pot is arguably the most famous eatery in Kayenta. While it isn't the only non-chain place in town, it seems to get a sizable local following, and it is a landmark, located at the intersection of the tw main roads in town. We knew about this place anyway, and it came with a good recommendation from the pilot of our hot air balloon ride and his wife. In fact, they arrived just after us, and joined us for lunch.
My wife and I (and one of our companions) had the Navajo Tacos and iced tea. Not only was lunch delicious, but it cost the two of us less than $20.
We might try another place on our next visit for fair comparison, but we would not hesitate to return to the Blue Coffee Pot.

• Visited September 2012
Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“Good breakfast”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

We came here instead of fighting for breakfast at The View hotel. Really glad we did. Good honest, clean cafe full of locals.

• Visited August 2012
Boonville, Missouri
“Good food for a good price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 8, 2012

Went for dinner on our way to Monument Valley. Nothing pretentious about this place, but everyone was very efficient and friendly. My husband had hot roast beef and I had a chef salad that came with more goodies that most. For our purposes, this restaurant was just fine.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank RhapsodyRiders
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“ok”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We arrived at Blue Coffee Pot at 11 am (10 am local time). Based on other trip advisor reviews, I ordered the Navajo Taco. All of the menu items my husband wanted weren't available. They were out of basic stuff, hamburgers, fries and no chicken fried steak. He settled on a tortilla looking roast beef sandwich. His order arrived hot and ready at least 5 minutes before mine.My navajo taco was ok. Nothing special. It was disappointing to me after reading so many good reviews.

Visited July 2012