“Yuck!”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #9 of 15 Restaurants in Kayenta
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

I agree... weird place, awful food. We usually enjoy eating at Sonic, this one didn't compare. I would definitely skip this joint! I thought Sonic had higher standards for franchises then this.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Okay if you are desperate for an ice cream shake and I mean desperate! They have some strange flavours but I opted for strawberry cream pie. Awful. Would be better if they used fresh cream instead of that stuff out of a can.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

By far the worst meal of our trip. We weren't expecting gourmet, but we were expecting edible. It was edible, but barely. Neither of us finished our chicken sandwiches. The tater tots were old and lukewarm. Service was poor. We ordered and ate inside, but it was the oddest setup I've ever seen. Did I mention the tables were dirty and the place generally felt unclean? I would not go back.

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I have been to many sonic drive-ins before, and this one is by far the worst. Food was okay but the service and place were terrible. A lot of shady people hanging out the restaurant. Some appeared to be drunk and others begged for money. Workers were just sitting at the tables goofing off with customers. I paid will a card and waitress still wanted cash besides. I had shown receipt to verify. I would not suggest stopping here especially if you have children. Very shady!!!!

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Ok for this aera, could not say perfect but serfice was good and food acceptable ; nice looking fast food inside and outside , typical for this aera ; to share with children

1  Thank Kevelair