“Not up to Primi standard”
Review of Primi Coastal

Primi Coastal
Ranked #218 of 345 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Not up to Primi standard”
Reviewed May 22, 2014

Two of us had driven in from Cape Town on a rainy day and needed something nearby with a name we could trust. How disappointed we were!

This restaurant probably seats about 200 plus, but only two or three tables we occupied. How, then, do they contrive to bring one dish of hot, tasty chicken livers, and one dish of cold fried calamari?

• Visited May 2014

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Not a very clean outside seating area”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I was rather taken back by the lack of cleanliness of the outside seating area, floors have not been cleaned in weeks, the service is not good and was very disappointed after just returning from Cape Town were the service at the V & A was excellent, thought I would get the same but was rather disappointed. Food was also of a poor quality. I won't visit them again.

• Visited May 2014
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Noisy waste of my night”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

First of all, it was loud as if we were standing by a taxi rank! I ordered the rump steak and it was cold and not the way I asked them to make it! ! The pepper sauce was the most sickening thing I've ever tasted! To make it worse, the were cockroaches crawling EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!!

• Visited February 2014
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Nice food with nice sea viewes”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

On our visit to Port Elizabeth, Primi was the restuarant we frequently used because we were satisfied with our first lunch with them. They really have nice food and I enjoyed their vegetarian meals, mind you i'm not a vegetarian but couldnt resist and virgin cocktails oh my; ma ma my. And we also enjoyed the nice sea views.

• Visited November 2013
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
“Great Italian Food”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Always a great meal and experience. In fact we plan on going again during January 2014 while on holiday in South Africa. Would not miss it.

• Visited January 2013