“Awesome food Awesome atmosphere Awesome hosts!”

Natti's Thai Kitchen
Ranked #38 of 363 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

20 of us had dinner for a friends birthday and Mark was a great host and the food was excellent! Thanks Mark & Natti and everyone for another great evening with amazing food and a great venue.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Love the friendly hosts and the delicious fresh tasty food.let the host and owner chose for us and were surprised with a started and main to share among 8 of us delicious !!! and so much..we will be back..

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Was very good, needs a reinvention ...food just hot, needs more spicy tasty food. Bring your own wine.
Maybe owner lost Interest after all the years.

Reviewed June 6, 2012

lovely Thai food, quick service
great value when u dine out with the whole family
(we took our own bottle)

Reviewed June 5, 2012

I realised that I would be disappointed when the overwhelming smell of vinegar assailed my nostrils when I wasnt yet over the threshhold of this establishment. The host is as laid-back as you can get, and for someone who wasnt at all familiar with Thai food, I was at a loss as to what to order. The menu was chalked up on a board in the entrance hall, but as I am short, the patrons who came in and stood in front of the board, blocked my view. Fortunately, the rest of my group ordered food for the table , which we would then share. We had a wobbly table, which we sorted out ourselves, and we asked for glasses and were directed to shelves against the far wall - again - D I Y !
From then on, I made a valiant attempt to enjoy the meal, but it was so difficult to attract the owner's attention - and our little serving girl was just too inexperienced to be left to her own devises.
I dont think I will be returning there any time soon.