“Nice pizza”

Ranked #246 of 365 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Love then very much, esspecially their Real Deal Pizza's and free delivery service. You will see me everytime.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

only in a pinch should you go here. It isn't that it is awful it's just that you can definitely find much better pizza if you have the luxury of time to do so. We had no such luxury and wanted to keep the flow moving, so we settled on this restaurant. I am from the U.S. so perhaps my idea of a good pizza is different from those in South Africa, but this place was average.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

When I have the chance I love to order Debonairs. Especially the chicks tikka pizza. Can we please get one in the UK?

Reviewed April 7, 2012

Badly worded advert. Pizza was not what we ordered. Phoned to let them know, they answered phone, hold please and left us holding for ten minutes until we put phone down. When told this they were really not interested and didn't every apoligise just made some stupid excuse. Won't go to the Lorraine Debonairs again.

Reviewed January 30, 2011

Debonairs is the best pizza chain in South Africa. You need to wait a little longer here than at places like Dominos in the USA but it pays off because it's some of the best fast food/takeout pizza in the world. The "Something Meaty" pizza with BBQ sauce is immense. Hot sub sandwiches are pretty good, too. I ate from five different Debonairs in several cities (yes, I know, I'm disgusting) and was never disappointed. This one, in Port Elizabeth, is in the Summerstrand area near a strip mall and supermarket. Lots of parking and just 15 minutes from the big hotels if you need a delivery. Also on various bus/minibus routes.