I didn't like this hotel for the following reasons:
1. My room was very dark as it looked out onto a high, sheer wall just feet away.
2. When I escaped the depressing atmosphere to sit on the balcony outside the restaurant, staff would not deliver my suitcase to my room as I was not there.
3. The bar area was full of smokers.
4. Breakfast started much later than it should have done, with the result that we had a rather inadequate meal.
Perhaps I just had a particularly bad experience, but I definitely would not recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfectly positioned in Port Elizabeth, South Africa for business & leisure travelers. Situated just a few minutes from the airport, and within walking distance to popular tourist attractions and swimming beaches. This multi graded 3 & 4 star timber structured hotel was built in 2004 & offers 61 ensuite rooms, conference facilities, secure parking & restaurant where breakfast, lunch or dinner can be enjoyed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kelway Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kelway Hotel Port Elizabeth