“WOW”

Dining options: Reservations
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“WOW”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

tje buffet here is divine, bur so are all their dishes. Staff is very friendly. Love the breakfast buffet

Visited February 2013

Dorset
“A treat to try”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I ate there several times and the service was always really good. Good choice of food and wine was good at a sensible price. I entertained there but although I was phoned each day asking if I wanted a reservation the day I said no I went later but it was fully booked.

Visited July 2013
South Africa
“Silver Service”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our first visit to Kiplings was an unexpected delight. The ambience, the service and the attention to detail were first class - then along came the food and this was excellent - I had the Buttered chicken and my husband the Rogan Josh and both meals were superb, the wines were rather pricey though but we will certainly be back.

• Visited August 2013
“Smart place but stay away if you're really hungry!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I am afraid this place is about beautiful and tasty food, but don't go if you're hungry - a main course will fit in the palm of your hand! I went to Nandos afterwards...

• Visited March 2013
port elizabeth south africa
“best service in the area”
Reviewed May 27, 2013

food of a high standard ,waiters very know gable of the menu .food was great well priced ,curries good

Visited February 2013