“A treat to try”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 27, 2013

I ate there several times and the service was always really good. Good choice of food and wine was good at a sensible price. I entertained there but although I was phoned each day asking if I wanted a reservation the day I said no I went later but it was fully booked.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Our first visit to Kiplings was an unexpected delight. The ambience, the service and the attention to detail were first class - then along came the food and this was excellent - I had the Buttered chicken and my husband the Rogan Josh and both meals were superb, the wines were rather pricey though but we will certainly be back.

Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I am afraid this place is about beautiful and tasty food, but don't go if you're hungry - a main course will fit in the palm of your hand! I went to Nandos afterwards...

Reviewed May 27, 2013

food of a high standard ,waiters very know gable of the menu .food was great well priced ,curries good

Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

We went to Kipling's for our anniversary dinner. The service is top notch and the menu has a distinct Indian flavour, but there are the usual grills for those who don't like spice. If you want a proper fine dining experience (palate cleansers & a sommelier) - this is the only place to go in Port Elizabeth. They also have a Sunday lunch buffet. I would suggest a light lunch menu as there is only one menu for lunch and dinner. Have the pumpkin fritters - they are light as air and melt in your mouth!