“Noisy Mexican”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Delicious food and great mexican tastes and decor. Pity about the noisy beating of sour cream in the kitchen for what felt like for hours!

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The first time I visited, I found the food to be delicious. However, on subsequent visits, it's clear that the food lacks just a little something that could make it a 5 star restaurant. I have to agree with Schimi31, it lacks the salt and taste that would make it a truly delicious place to eat. Even if you order the dish spicy, you still feel a little short changed in your tastebuds.

The last time we went, the waiter was dressed in a hoodie and tracksuit pants, and was completely bored and disinterested almost to the point of rudeness.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I and my family have been going to Chingadas in PE for a while now, and we have never been disappointed. Their focus is on good Mexican food, combined with good service in a wonderful relaxed atmosphere.

I always recommend Chingadas, to friends and work colleague's, and the feed-back I get is always the same, they enjoyed themselves and loved the food, as I and my family always do, when we go there. An overseas colleague who we took one evening to enjoy the experience, commented that they served the healthiest Mexican food he has ever had!

Josh - Keep doing what your doing, you are no 1 in PE as far as we're concerned.

1  Thank Ruby B
Reviewed May 19, 2013

No trip to Chingadas is complete without their fantastic range of tequila, they also serve a killer margarita (lime) and some great draught beer. Anyway, on to the food which is fantastic, I personally have not had nachos anywhere that compare to Chingadas and I do tend to order the nachos most times I visit - and they always please. The rest of the menu is also great and I recommend the chilli con carne and the coriander and corona battered fish. Great service, well priced.

1  Thank mark p
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We have eaten here many times since they made they move to Sixth Avenue and each time the food, service and vibe get better.

On our last visit our table ordered a variety of dishes on the menu and everyone was impressed with the tasty food that arrived. My fish taco was perfectly cooked, it was even better than the previous occasion. The deep fried jalapeños on the sides menu were a little greasy, I am hoping they won't be like that next time.

Service was quick and very friendly, our waiter really did his best. It was very relaxing to receive things just as we asked.

The only negatives are the tatty menus and the noise levels. Not sure what can be done about the latter, but this won't dissuade us from returning soon.