“What a waste of money.”

Georgiou's Steakhouses
Ranked #252 of 350 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Cuisines: African, Steakhouse, Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Upmarket Steakhouse with the highest quality steaks.Do Upmarket buffets as well:1 Breakfast Buffet2 Business Lunch Selection3 Sunday Lunch BuffetFamous for Chateaubriand, excellent steaks and ribs.Cater for all sorts of functions
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
“What a waste of money.”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

What a bad experience. The waiter had no knowledge of the menu. The food was served cold after a long wait and taking into consideration that there were only 3 tables at the time they can't say they were too busy. I ordered a bottle of white wine and said it must be ice cold , I was given a bottle off the shelf and when I complained I as told by the waiter , "I brought you ice to go with it." The empty plates were left on table for 20 minutes before I called the waiter to remove them. The manager never once came to our table to ask if we were enjoying our meal. When I paid the manager asked if we had enjoyed the meal and I said to him " No it was not good at all " he just ignored my answer and processed the payment. Never again, now I can understand why the restaurant was empty on a Saturday night.

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank Rodney H

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“F for fail.”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The food was awful. My boyfriend ordered steak medallions and received cut up minute steak in an unbearably salty sauce. Will never go back there again.

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Candace81
port elizabeth south africa
“steak mmmmm”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

food not up to standard .staff just doing their job and that it .had a meal before and it was good .please keep standards consistent

Visited October 2012
Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa
“Bad service won't ever go back there.”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Reservations was at half past seven, we were given the wine list, no menu, the waiter came back for the order of our beverages, still no menu, had to stand up and ask for the menu. The food only arrived at 21h20. Then the beef hamburger patties were raw in the inside and had to be sent back, we left at 22h23. If that is service then i don't know. The excuse were that they were short of staff, but people who came in after us had their food before us and was gone by the time we have received our food. If you short staff tell the people when they arrive that there is a set time for waiting for the food. At least give them the decision if they want to stay or go to another place.

• Visited December 2012
Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
“A gem in eastern cape”
Reviewed December 7, 2012 via mobile

Wonderful atmosphere and inspired service! The food us outstanding and the service surpass all expectations.

2 Thank travellingben66