“ooo la lee la lah”
Review of Blu Cafe - CLOSED

Blu Cafe
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Well worth a visit: What gorgeous food & presentation. I shall return when next in PE & I've been raving about it to all my friends in, from & going to PE.
While trying to decide from all the lovely options, the owner recommended (forgotten the name!) which is sweet potato skins with a spicy topping, rolled up & then sliced. As there are 3 in a portion, we ordered a portion to share while we decided. Delicious.
My mother & friend each had a roti (mutton and chicken with prawn, resp), while I had 2 starters: Thai spiced calamari, followed by garlic prawns, which were dee-lish-ous: a smallish portion of prawns in a lovely very garlicky sauce, a scoop of avocado ice cream & a lovely lightly spiced Thai crab cake (I could taste the coconut).
Dessert was a crème brulet, but with a difference: a 'normal' size crème brulet with a marinated fanned strawberry, a shot of cinnamon vodka with a cinnamon stick inside (yummy) & a little bowl of honeycomb.
We had a lovely, friendly waiter, and everyone who served us was friendly & polite.