“Chicken Pot Pie to die for!”
Review of The Rose Garden

The Rose Garden
Ranked #49 of 366 Restaurants in Port Elizabeth
Cuisines: Fusion
Description: A visit to Port Elizabeth is not complete unless you have visited The Rose Garden, a coffee shop in the middle of Floradale Nurseries at 63 Circular Drive, Charlo. Here you do not only find peace and tranquility but you can treat your taste buds to the most scrumptious and mouth-watering dishes, be it for breakfast or lunch. Here the words ... I'll be back ... permeate the air.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

This popular Tea House consistently serves delicious breakfasts and scrumptious lunches and this is our most favourite destination for a relaxing meal on their verandah.

1  Thank BelvedereC

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Although as a breakfast or lunch-time venue it is very good it is without doubt the best coffee-time venue in P.E. . The offerings of confectionery is outstanding !!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Best place to get together with girlfriends, food is great, service too. Play place to keep kids happy.

Reviewed May 30, 2012

Perfect for children and to be outside on a beautiful day. Lovely food, great service and warm fire in the winter.

Reviewed May 27, 2012

My parents invited me and my two little girls for lunch at Floradale Nurseries Rose Garden Tea House. We had such fun watching the kids playing on the jungle gym, sitting in the winter sun watching the scarlet amber and gold leaves falling off the trees and unwinding after a hectic period. My personal favourite is the Smoked Salmon served on a potato rosti, the horseradish sauce is to die for. When we were there they had a lady playing the piano and I felt transported into another world.
They also have a childrens menu and we could watch the kids play but they were far enough away not to drive us mad.
I just love it and they will see me again.