“One of my favourites! ”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One of my favourites! ”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

We go to Cubata at least once a month. best ribs, chicken and chips is P.E!!!! Great service and value for money!!!!

1 Thank Ray N

Bern, Switzerland
“To expensive for average quality”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

We came as a group and ordered chicken, rips and prawns. It was served with white bread and french fries no salad or vegetable. The quality of the meat was average and the prawns were in a to oily sauce. Only in the end they communicated the price which was 200R per person - definitifely to much and I won't go there anymore.

1 Thank leandrae88
Chorley, United Kingdom
“Don't judge a book by is cover!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014 via mobile

Okay so from the outside your probably going to think why would I eat here? Trust me it's amazing the ribs are the best in PE! It's always so busy and you can take your own alcohol. It's family run and such nice staff. It's the perfect place before a trip the rugby stadium and a fantastic experience!

Port Elizabeth, South Africa
“Ribs not so relished”
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

I first when to cubata on a valentines day 3 years ago , was beyond impressed . Loved their ribs and prawns ! Best in PE . However i ordered a take away and was not impressed . Ribs were bland and greasy and left a bad taste in my mouth. What a dissapointment considering the prices went up, portions reduced and qaulity down the drain. Will not go back to Cubata

2 Thank Foodfundi1993
“Best Place in Town!”
Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

As we arrived at night, we were a bit suspect as the place was quite unassuming on the outside. This all changed once we got inside. The restaurant oozes with character. We asked the owner for his recommendation for dinner, and soon we had two massive serving dishes in front of us. One had huge pile of Mozambique Prawns, and the other racks upon racks of ribs. As we had failed to bring bevarages of our choice, the owner even found a few for us. I can't even begin to compare between the two dishes, as both were perhaps the best I have ever had! I highly recommend this restaurant, if I ever find myself in PE again, I'll be sure to stuff myself to the gills again at Cubata's.

Visited April 2014