“Welcoming place”

Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Cape Town Central, South Africa
“Welcoming place”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

Visited Bocadillos for dinner while on a business trip to Port Elizabeth. As you enter the restaurant you are greeted by a selection of delectable cakes and treats. For a sweet toothed person like me I could not resist packing in a pecan nut delight for my late night cuppa.
The layout of the restaurant is welcoming if not a bit cramped. As I was dining alone I could easily hear the conversations from other diners sitting close by. The décor is fresh and bright.
I had the lamb burger served with roasted vegetables. I was slightly disappointed because that the rim of my plate had grease marks on it. This could easily come from the chef handling the plate while dishing the food and the food was colder than I am comfortable with but it was delicious and what I had expected.
Overall I had a lovely dining experience and I would certainly like to visit this place again given the reasonable pricing of the menu.

• Visited June 2014

“Wonderful”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

This place has a relaxed, light bohemian atmosphere that makes for a thoroughly enjoyable experience. We went for a dinner and the food was well prepared and interesting. As a bonus, its pretty accessible for the disabled. We'll definitely be back.

2 Thank veethree
Stockholm, Sweden
“Why go anywhere else??”
Reviewed May 27, 2014

We stayed for 3 nights in PE and ate at Bocadillos every night and twice for lunch. The menu is extensive and all very delicious.Atmosphere was excellent , we were there for curry night and live music night. The staff got to know us by about the 3rd occassion and welcomed us back and looked after us very well.
A funky little restaurant that is sure to please if you are looking for good food a relaxed dining experience

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Tashell
Santo Andre, SP
“Nice food!”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Good service! Nice place. After a meal, you must try a desert from the bakery. I recommend the cheesecake.

Visited May 2014
“Great vibe and delicious food”
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Relaxing environment with great pizzas. My pizza was half price due to a monday special.Good service was always at hand.Outdoor seating had heaters near which was very comfortable in winter.

• Visited April 2014