“book it!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 19 Tours in Port Elizabeth
Zehdenick, Germany
“book it!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2013

at first we were a bit hesitant about booking as you can never be sure whether you will se animals or not. Lloyds professional approach not promising anything was outdone by himself finding us two groups of whales!!!! we got to take the most amazing pix on our friday morning trip.
if you are in PE area I do highly recommend to contact raggy charters!
Cheers Gerold

1 Thank G T

• Hebrew first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“It was an Amazing expiriance very recommended!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

We went out on the boat and watched 2 whales houndred dolphins and pingwings - feeling like a national geographic tour!! Lloyd was so knowledges about the Marine lifes.

1 Thank Saraigabay
“Best experience ever!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013

Lloyed knowledge about the sea life is amazing! Gone out twice and in both saw a lot of dolphins an whales..
Just call Lloyd he his very friendly

Mostly recommended, best tour in Africa.
Yarin

1 Thank Ydavidovich
Banbury, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“A truly amazing and awesome once in a lifetime experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2013

We set out early on Friday 13th December. Friday 13th unlucky? Not for us! We had a truly amazing trip enthralled whilst watching more than 50 jumps by juvenile humpback whales exploding out of the white crested waves. Furthermore we watched more than a dozen mothers with calves breaking the surface as they migrated through the harbour. Much of the activity took place close to the boat enabling the skipper and passengers to take incredible photos. What started out as a possible cancellation due to the wind strength and direction, ended up as being an unforgettable day. Even our highly experienced skipper was enthralled at having had his best day of the year and one of the best in 16 years of whale watching. We would have been happy to see one whale but to witness what we did was just awesome.

1 Thank Terry A
Tanzania
“Unforgetable moments amongst the giants!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

I wasn't sure of what to expect when we organised a trip with Lloyd. I had been whale watching before in scotland, and it was safe to say, with the rain we weren't able to see much more than the railing we were holding onto for dear life, and the promise of a mouldy mars bar for the first sighting of a minke whale was long forgotten.

With Lloyd it was a comepletely different experience. Not only did we get to see a beautiful female humpback whale and her calf, we also learnt plently about these beautiful giants. Lloyds extensive knowledge was nothing short of incredible. Our next stop was around st croix island where we saw dolphins and for the first time I saw the african penguins! I didnt get to see just one but hundreds, and later on that evening I learnt that my thanks should go to Lorien and her tireless efforts to keep our penguins safe! I am also a keen photographer, which being with Lloyd was amazing as he too is a fantastic photographer, so thank you for the tips.

We then stayed over at their Seaview home, where hospitality and kindness did not fall short. We were welcomed in such a generous fashion, it was a perfect ending for a perfect day. So I thought! Lloyd took us on a great walk and showed us his beach clean up project which was incredible and again another example of the deterermination he has for doing his bit to make a difference, a lesson we could take with us in our everyday lives.
We still had Lorien's amazing presentation of her efforts to protect the endangered african penguins and what she has achieved so far. I take my hat off to her efforts, as I hear penguins bite quite hard! Lloyd' presentation was brilliant with some amazing shots of whales, dolphins, gannets, seals and much more.

Thank you too you both for an amazing time, it was a first for me and I hope more people will take the time to come see this marine marvel!!
Asante sana