“Kids had a ball”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Kids had a ball”
Reviewed October 9, 2012

My daughter went to Kwantu on a school outing and had one of her most memorable experiences to date. They had a fantastic lunch and wonderful interactions with the elephants!

Nashville, Tennessee
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“amazing, up-close interaction with elephants”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I enjoyed Kwantu immensely. I was informed that the elephants were rescues from a scheduled herd culling near Krueger, and the elephants I met were indeed well cared for and seemed to live very full lives. Kwantu is a beautiful expanse of property and the elephant handlers were very knowledgeable and were kind to the animals. The handlers volunteered to use your own camera to capture memories, and we got to really interact w/ the elephants by feeding them!

Visited September 2012
Lanzarote, Mexico, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Incredible experience”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

My time at Kwantu has been the most amazing experience of my life. I've learned more in two months there than in all the time I've spent in biology lessons!
The staff was friendly and helpful, the scenery incredible, the work fun and instructive and when I left Kwantu last monday, instead of feeling that I was returning home, I felt like I was leaving home behind. I highly recommend it to anybody that's interested in nature and conservation.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank Laura D
Cape Town Central, South Africa
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Elephant experience”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Unbelievable experience meeting, feeding, and riding elephants. The guides were knowledgeable both about the elephants, and the other wildlife around them.

The signs from the N2 need some attention, as there's also a Kwantu Game reserve 10km in the opposite direction! Make sure you take the correct turn-off.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank julyan s
Port Elizabeth, South Africa
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 75 helpful votes
“Unforgettable!”
Reviewed May 20, 2012

An experience that will be etched in the deep recesses of our fondest memories for a very long time.

From the well trained, friendly and polite staff to the wonderful and beautiful surroundings there can be very few experiences that rival riding one of The Big 5, the majestic elephants.

The kids were amazed at the experience of touching and feeding these gentle giants and the educational information was insightful and just added to the experience.

Well worth it and highly recommended.

Visited May 2012