“One of the best restaurants I've been to anywhere in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wickerwoods - CLOSED

Wickerwoods
Cuisines: Pizza, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Bristol
“One of the best restaurants I've been to anywhere in the world.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 1, 2011

This is a restaurant I have been to many times, especially when I lived in PE, South Africa. I noticed there were no reviews on your site and wanted to address this. I have lived in several countries including Connecticut, USA, UK, Eire and SA. I have dined at many restaurants and can honestly say Wickerwoods is one of the best. The cuisine is superb, the SA wines to die for and the waiters/tresses, the most attentive I have come across. Try to book in for one of their set menu evenings when Joel, the chef, tries new dishes. The beef cooked in chocolate was absolutely to die for. As for the lamb shank ! I would always book a table here for a visit. Fantastic! The venue is new to me but I'm sure the cooking is still fab.

• Visited September 2010