“The best pizza I ever had”

Leonardo's pizza and pasta workshop
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 29, 2015

Everything was great, the staff was good and the food outstanding and delicious. I recommend everyone to try it.

Reviewed January 13, 2015 via mobile

A lovely Italian restaurant with a very varied menu. There is something here for everyone! The food is flavourful and wholesome. The salads, pizzas and pastas are all great! The service we had was brilliant. Definitely could not have asked for any better. A great family restaurant as there is a menu for the little ones too. I would reccomend this restaurant to anyone who loves eating good food.

Reviewed December 20, 2014

I have eaten here twice and each time the food was excellent.
I prefer healthier meals with fresh ingredients and this is what I got.
The staff were very friendly and attentive and all my needs and requests were fulfilled.
I have eaten at a number of the eateries at the Boardwalk and only the main restaurant in The Boardwalk Hotel was better.
It was very well priced and the meals were ample.

Reviewed December 1, 2014

This is such an easy nice restaurant to go as a couple or take the family. The Pizza's are very good, even my two year old granddaughter was treated well with staff. Great place.

Reviewed September 24, 2014

Great selection - I have eaten there several times. nice decor and atmosphere - can sit inside or on patio. It's not a chain which makes a nice change in this monopoly age of "different town but same old same old"! Have the best pizzas in town! Service is rather unenthusiastic but if you're not in a rush it's fine. Will return.