Treetops Guesthouse
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
The King Edward Hotel(Port Elizabeth)
  • Restaurant
Paxton Hotel(Port Elizabeth)
View Hotel
Sir Roys At The Sea(Port Elizabeth)
Bishops Inn(Port Elizabeth)
  • Pool
The Hub Boutique Hotel(Port Elizabeth)
View Hotel
The Chapman Manor House(Port Elizabeth)
  • Pool
Kings Beach Backpackers(Port Elizabeth)
  • Bar/Lounge
The Windermere by Mantis(Port Elizabeth)
View Hotel
All reviewsclose to the airporthomemade cookiesgarden routeguest houseone nightpe airportan ideal locationnext morninghire carminutes from the airportcape townstay there againgreat place to stayovernight stopminute drivenice roomexcellent breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Just perfect to get anywhere in Port Elizabeth in 5 mins any directions and it's less than a 1 minute from the airport. Lovely rooms and service. The breakfast was a delightful feast each morning.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Generally, I dont like guest houses and B&Bs because they dont feel like accommodation establishments, you feel as if you have asked someone to let you use their extra room, with a lot of discomfort about the arrangement on my part, there are the limited working hours, the security guard with the key, this doesnt work for me! But I didnt dislike this place,the room size we were allocated as a family and the price we were charged were pretty amazing! As a stopover, I felt it served a purpose! Location to the Airport works, as well as the nearby Walmer Mall and a short distance to the Greenacres Mall, so really not a bad spot!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2012

We arrived by plane in Port Elizabeth (from Johannesburg) and were very upset that one of our suitcases was lost. As it turned out it was still in Johannesburg and would be delivered the next day. Elizabeth and Stephen from Treetops guesthouse were unbelievable helpful and kind and assisted us with phone calls to the airline, they offered us to pick up our suit case if we were already to leave to Addo, etc.

Rooms are also very comfortable with nice snacks and great beds. Very recommended, especially because it is so close to the airport.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Elizabeth M, Owner at Treetops Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2012

We thank you for your positive review, it encourages us to maintain the high standards of service that we believe in and we are so glad that we could be of service to you. Thanking you again.
Kindest Regards
Stephen Medcalf
Treetops Guesthouse

Reviewed March 18, 2012

Wanted to book again, only to find my previous review was missing! Alsos everal gone!
This was a great place,i felt very welcome and safe. Breakfast was good. The best thing about this place...2things...the free pick up and drop ff so I could get my hire car the next morning....and the wonderful biscuits!! They tasted homemade but not sure if they were! Ave just booked to go back!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
Elizabeth M, Owner at Treetops Guesthouse, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive review, it is greatly appreciated and we look forward to welcoming you back to Treetops.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

The second I knew I was going to be spending a night in P.E, there was only one place I wanted to stay, and that was at TreeTops.

2 minutes in a taxi from P.E airport and there I was, greeted by Stephen and Biffy at their beautiful guest house, TreeTops.

Having known Stephen and Biffy for over 10 years, I knew that I wasn't going to be disappointed, as their warm and generous hospitality would put me in good stead for a great night stay.
I was ushered to my room which was more than what I bargained for. A massive room with all the essentials. Spotlessly clean and very comfortable.
Having spent 24 hours travelling from the U.K, I was able to relax, catch up with my hosts and get some ironing done by their very helpful and efficient staff.

Stephen and Biffy are truly the best hosts I know. Nothing is too much hassle. They really do epitomise the ethos of Port Elizabeth being 'The Friendly City'

I wouldn't hesitate recommending TreeTops. It truly is a gem! (And did I mention, 2 minutes away from the airport?)

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo