“Wonderful cakes”

Lederle's Six on Main
Cuisines: European
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Lederles' is a local family run eatery. We pride ourselves in Artisan Breads made by ourselves using sourdough ferments in place of yeast. We are famous for our Croissants, scones, Beef or Chicken Pot pies and our sandwiches. We are situated in Noel Centre - the road facing shop is a Yellow & Black labeled Health shop and we are down the Caltex side - walk way with the most spectacular view of the BAY.
Ventnor, United Kingdom
“Wonderful cakes”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

The most amazing chocolate fudge brownies I have ever had! Very friendly staff, thoroughly recommend

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Corinne B

• Hebrew first
Johannesburg, South Africa
“An absolute must”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

I have walked the streets of Plett this past week and realise that if you arrive at the coffee shops within 10 minutes of the official closing time at 5pm, you don't get served. We made our way to the market square shopping centre and while mugg & bean serve you within the said time restrictions I couldn't help feeling there should be another coffee shop... And then I saw Lederle's. This is just what I was looking for in this centre... Family run and you feel like you have been invited to be a guest in their home. Everyone is so friendly and eager to assist that you can see the vested interest that everyone here has in making this restaurant work. Come here for the most delightful experience and more importantly yummy yummy food. One of my favourite places in Plett!!!

Plettenberg Bay, South Africa
“A little bakery with a big heart”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I have been to this new little eatery twice in the past month.The first time for coffee and a pastry with a foodie friend and the second time for lunch.This is a family run business and it shows.Great care is taken to ensure that everything is just right.The pastries are baked freshly and the almond croissant was pronounced delicious by my discerning friend.There is also a great selection of teatime treats.The chocolate brownies being spectacular.The lunch menu is simple,but wholesome and there is a daily special of R49.00,made with fresh produce of the day.The freshly rolled pasta is especially good.I had a smoked chicken sandwich which was also above the norm.They are open during the day and you can also take home the lunchtime special if you would prefer to eat at home.

• Visited January 2013