“Best Experience ever”

Add it.
Skydive Plett
Ranked #7 of 20 Tours in Plettenberg Bay
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Sky dive at plettenberg bay made me feel alive more than ever. The perfect dive, awesomely experienced instructors, the ariel view, the adrenaline.... speechless!!! guys do it atleast 1ce and if youve done it before, do it again.

There are newer reviews for Skydive Plett

Reviewed January 9, 2014

I will never be able to get my head around stepping out of an aircraft at 10 000 feet but my son, daughter and her fiance were up for this one so we took them through to Plett Airport.

I was expecting a lot of detail, lectures on what to do and not to do etc etc but it all turned out to be extremely uncomplicated and amazingly straightforward for something that is so scary.

All of the instructors have 100's and collectively, probably 1000's of jumps behind them so you are in good hands. Its professional, calm and friendly.

The 2 boys just loved the whole experience and will definitely go again, my daughter being the more intelligent of the 3, has been twice - it was her first and last time, she doesn't like not being in total control.

When you get into the small plane you can expect to fly for about 20 minutes before the jump. The view of Plett below is spectacular (video). You can expect to free fall for about 35 seconds and reach about 200 km / h before your instructor opens the chute where after judging from the video, things get a lot calmer and you can enjoy the scenery during the descent.

You need to allocate about 2 to 3 hours to do the jump as it gets busy. What amazed me was to the different people who are brave (or silly) enough to do this. When we were there, a whole family, including gran and grandpa jumped! Watching the 2 grand parents go up and jump left me feeling pretty inadequate! Respect!

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Great operation, very professional and all the guys make you feel as relaxed as you could be if you're about to jump out of an aircraft. This was my first skydive and won't be my last.

The view is incredible and definitely opt for the beach landing.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

This was my second sky dive as Id done one in New Zealand a few yrs ago. The scenery in Plettenberg Bay was just unreal thou, absolutely breath taking. Must admit it was harder to jump outa the plane the second time around thou but I must admit that I did enjoy it more the second time as I had my eyes opened for longer haha falling at 198km for 35 seconds now thats a buzz when the parachute is pulled you really get to enjoy the scenery side of things. Skydive no 3 here I come...

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is something not to be missed in a lifetime. Before the jump in the aircraft, when we had to wait for the winds to turn in our favour I was scared to death. I did not realise it when the instructor Rineer just jumped for the free fall and the moment is inexpressible. It was so much fun that I wanted to go for another turn but dint have the time. The instructors are very friendly and add p to the experience. The best adventure of my life by far. Once again,

NOT TO BE MISSED.